With Ashampoo Burning Studio Advanced FREE you will easily tackle all tasks relating to your burning projects. It provides everything that you need to burn movies, music and data – quickly and effectively.
Ashampoo Burning Studio’s user-friendly interface sets focus on the core functions of burning software and allows users to easily create audio CDs and data discs (with or without auto-start functionality), burn already existing video files on Blu-ray Discs, burn backups, rip music and lots more.
Ashampoo Burning Studio Advanced FREE is easy-to-use and intuitive burning software. You will burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in a jiffy!
NOTE: In order to enjoy the full functionality of Ashampoo Burning Studio Advanced FREE, you will need to request a free license key when launching the application for the first time.
Here are some key features of “Ashampoo Burning Studio Advanced FREE”:
· Burn data on CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
· Burn data CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray Discs with or without auto-start functionality
· Update previously burned discs
· Burn backups of data on one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
· Burn music as audio CD, mp3 or wma collection
· Burn Blu-ray Discs with videos in HD and Full HD format from already existing files
· Create modified copies of already existing discs
· Create and burn disc images
· Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
· Erase re-writable discs
· Rip music titles of different music formats from CD
· Design and print covers, labels and booklets
· 1200 MHz (or higher) x86/x64 CPU
· 128 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 75 MB, additional space for image and temporary files.
· Recommended for best performance: 512MB RAM or more.
· Windows Media Player 9 or higher recommended.
· LightScribe System Software 184.108.40.206
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 with .NET Framework Service Pack 1
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Cover Editor has everything you need for labeling your discs and producing cool covers for jewel cases, slim cases, DVD cases and Blu-ray cases. You can design your own or just enter a title and select one of the pre-designed themes for instant point-and-click results – it also imports track data from your discs automatically. The Cover Editor prints both on a wide range of predefined label formats and directly onto discs on printers that support this function.
New Cover Editor features:
· Save your own designs as themes and reuse or share them
· Export projects as XML files
· Scan covers directly from original CD covers
· Load covers and graphics from files, the Web or the Windows Clipboard
· Attractive new themes with new graphics and layouts
· Editor improvements, faster operation
· Draw and insert geometrical shapes with borders, fill and transparency
· Group elements in the editor to move them together
· Free rotation for objects and groups of objects, or snap rotate in …