CyberLink PowerDVD – one of the most powerful to date software players enabling you to view DVD-Video and Video-CD on your computer. The main advantages of this player include high image quality, user-friendly interface with skins and easy setup. In addition to watching movies on a CD-ROM drive (DVD and Video-CD), PowerDVD can play files formats supported by Windows Media Player, and MPEG1 and MPEG2. The application also has the functions of frame capture file formats including BMP, repeat station records, adjust the display settings, remembering when to stop, support for mouse scroll wheel, etc. Flash player on Cwer.ws, you are by using the Movie Collection can create your own catalog your movie collection, holding reviews, personal notes, information on the cover of the film, as well as share these data with other users through the service MoovieLive.
Key features of Cyberlink PowerDVD 12:
TrueTheater technology to improve the quality of reproduction.
Technologies TrueTheater Stabilizer and TrueTheater Noise Reduction to suppress the digital “noise.”
Components TrueTheater HD, TrueTheater Motion, and TrueTheater Lighting for high-definition picture and increased color saturation.
TrueTheater Surround technology to optimize sound audio tracks.
Cyberlink Technology TrueTheater 3D to convert the usual “two-dimensional” video in 3D-format.
Cyberlink PowerDVD integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter, convenient access to the online community
with the ability to publish MoovieLive.com comments during viewing.
PowerDVD allows you to transfer media content from your phone to computer over a wireless home network with Apple and Android devices.
Cyberlink PowerDVD playback of all formats including MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), WTV, 3GP and 3G2.
features image scaling, continuous playback of the selected scene, setting markers to quickly find the desired scene, remembering when to stop viewing, support for mouse scroll wheel, fast, etc.
The simultaneous subtitles in both languages.
Ability to convert video format (16:9 or 4:3).
frame capture formats: bmp, gif, jpg and png.
Cyberlink PowerDVD Various modes for surround sound and deep.
New in the Cyberlink PowerDVD 12:
Support formats DTS-HD 7.1, OGG, FLAC Lossless Audio and MK3D
cooperation with the store 7digital, which is more than 17 million free songs of high quality MP3/AAC that can be downloaded to your computer and mobile device
format support for YouTube 3D
Blu-ray playback , 3D, DVD, and any other files from HD-optimized hardware acceleration ligament CPU / GPU
launch fideofaylov DVD-quality online HD quality, with the participation of technology TrueTheater
Improved browse and search the library of Smart Media Library, as well as instant preview, zoom, and t . on
Synchronization galleries videos and other items by Smart Sync technology in all mobile and desktop devices with a choice of formats suitable for playback
Viewing of videos from social web for example YouTube, Facebook, photos from Flickr.
Moreover, after the TrueTheater technology to improve the user receive more positive viewing experience.
Language only Russian and English (other languages ??are removed from distribution)
Activation does not require (in medicine does not require)
Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 and 2008 Redistributable Package, present in the assembly
Disabled MoovieLive. If desired, you can turn on the player
removed: CLUpdater, OLRSubmission
added, reset “Area Code” (“Region Code”). If you have a previously established PowerDVD 12, ended with “Area Code” (“Region Code”), then simply reinstall the assembly PowerDVD 12, “Area Code” (“Region Code”) must be cleared
Added support for DVD-AUDIO MLP
· Processor (CPU):
· Blu-ray Disc playback: Pentium 4 541 (3.2 GHz), Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above.
· TrueTheater playback: Pentium D 950 (3.0 GHz), AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above.
· DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz) or above.
· Graphics Cards (GPU):
· Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or above.
· TrueTheater playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or above.
· DVD playback: AGP or PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above.
· System Memory (RAM):
· Blu-ray Disc playback: 2 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 1 GB required for Windows XP.
· DVD and TrueTheater playback: 1 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 512 MB required for Windows XP.
· Hard Disk Space: 300 MB required
· Display Devices:
· DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output.
· TrueTheater 3D playback: display and glasses are required. HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output.
· Disc Drives:
· Blu-ray Disc playback: BD-ROM/BD-RE or Super Multi Blu combo disc drive.
· DVD and TrueTheater playback: DVD-ROM, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM or DVD Super Multi combo disc drive.
· Portable Device: An Android device or iPhone is required to use PowerDVD Remote and the Device tab remote control and share features.
· An Internet connection is required for web services.