Driver Reviver’s employs one of the world’s largest driver databases to quickly analyze all of your hardware devices and identify out of date drivers. You can then quickly and easily download and install the latest drivers to greatly improve the performance of your PC and its hardware.
Driver Reviver Features
- Driver Reviver ensures all your hardware devices and software applications are performing at peak performance levels. Missing out on the latest driver releases means your PC and hardware devices are being cheated from bug fixes, performance improvements, and potential new features from the manufacturer.
- Saves you time. It will require numerous hours to track down each and every driver for every single piece of hardware connected to your PC. Driver Reviver accomplishes this in minutes.
- Saves you money. There are driver sites that provide drivers on a ‘cost per download’ basis. Your system will likely require hundreds of updates in its lifetime, so this option is expensive. In contrast, the number of drivers you can download using Driver Reviver is limitless during the subscription period.
- Prevents you from incorrectly using the wrong driver. Drivers are hardware-dependent and operating-system-specific. This means that drivers (1) must be compatible to your PC’s operating system, and (2) be suited to your hardware’s brand and model. Driver Reviver automatically works on this basis so you’re assured that driver update recommendations are specific to your system and hardware.
- No need to be tech-savvy. It takes a bit of PC knowledge to scan for drivers, download them, and install them properly. Driver Reviver does all this for you.
- Finds the right driver straight from the manufacturer directly. There is no need to hunt for the original installation CD or wasting time trawling the web.
- Completely reduces your risk of downloading a faulty driver or even spyware. The wrong driver or malware could render your PC inoperable and potentially put you at risk of identity theft.
- Driver Reviver protects you from mistakes. Restore point setting ensures that if there are any problems with an update, the changes can be easily reversed to get you back up and running in no time.
- Huge database connected directly to the original manufacturer. Driver Reviver has over 10,000,000 drivers and applications from 56,000 hardware and software vendors.
- New intuitive and simple to use interface makes Driver Reviver user friendly and easy to use. Driver Reviver has been developed with the novice user in mind while providing the backend structure and functionality expected by the most advanced user.
- Light footprint ensures your computer’s performance won’t be affected while you use Driver Reviver. The last thing you want to do when running an application is for it to bog down your system and lose performance. Driver Reviver is all about helping improve your PC’s performance and has been developed with this in mind.
- 24/7 technical support. Support for Driver reviver is available from within the product and via email. Turn around time for a support request is less than 2 hours.
- Driver Reviver is RISK FREE. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact our friendly consultants within 30 days, and we will happily give you your money back.
- Windows 7 compatible. Many driver updaters are not yet Windows 7 compatible. With the big push for Microsoft on this launch, and with most new PC’s coming with Windows 7, the need to be able to update software and drivers for existing peripherals for Windows 7 is extremely important.