Future-Proof Your Media Collection
How many of you own a cassette player? Okay, since many of you may not have ever seen a cassette player, here’s another question – how many of you own a CD player? No matter which camp you’re in, it’s likely that you’re stuck with mountains of cassettes or CDs and no way to play them. The only way to avoid format obsolescence is to transform your media files into more current formats – in today’s case, it means taking your CDs, DVDs, and other media and converting them to digital files. The best way to do this is with today’s discount software promotion, freeTunes 3.0!
freeTunes 3.0 lets you convert your purchased media into future-proof digital formats that are playable on any modern platform. With freeTunes 3.0, you’ll never get stuck with videos and music that are imprisoned on outdated formats. What’s more, you’ll never lose important information when you use freeTunes 3.0, since the program can fetch cover art and title information from the Internet automatically. You can even use freeTunes 3.0 to make digital backups of important CDs and DVDs, even if they’re protected by DRM.
Bonus features include the ability to create ringtones for your iPhone, and your choice of three skins to match your mood. freeTunes 3.0 is the best way to create digital versions of your media collection!
- You have a nice concert on video DVD and want to extract only the sound track?
- You have purchased DRM-protected files but unfortunately your MP3 player does not play them? You lost your music licences after a system crash and don’t want to fight once again for their renewal? The music portal where you bought your music does no longer exist and therefore does not allow a licence renewal?*
- With only a few mouse clicks you load an (almost any) audio- & video file, audio CD or video DVD and start conversion – directly for unprotected titles, indirectly via recording for DRM-files. In both cases you get new files quickly and easily in the formats you desire (and without DRM-chains).*
- Information about artist and title that is possibly embedded in the original is smoothly taken over – if desired even the suitable covers are searched!
- Conversion of DRM-protected iTunes-files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV.
- Conversion of DRM-protected WMA-files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV, purchased for instance at MSN Music.
- Conversion of all common audio files to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA or WAV.
- Supports also the creation of M4R ringtones for the iPhone
- Allows ripping the sound track of video DVDs. Optimum solution for concert DVDs and for creation of own radio plays from movies!
- Also converts audio CDs! If several drives are available in the system, several audio CDs can be copied simultaneously!
- Supports the integration of CD & DVD covers in ID3 tags of MP3 files. Either per automatic or manual search!
- Possible storage of covers as separate file in output directory. The cover name is fully selectable. Common names are e.g. Folder.jpg or Cover.jpg
- freeDB support
- It is possible to include subfolders when opening complete folder; this allows easy and uncomplicated conversion of whole music collections!
- Manual processing of ID3 tags possible!
- Numerous options for automatic naming and creation of directory structure, e.g. <Artist>\<Album>\<Title>
- Support of all important video standards and conversion of sound tracks to MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and WAV.
- Creation of compatible songs for MP3-players, mobile phones, smart phones, multimedia players, streaming-clients, media servers, etc.
- An integrated media player enables you to hear in advance your audio files in formats WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, M4P, M4B, M4R, RAM and OGG or to check them afterwards.
- And for aesthetics: the program is delivered with three skins, besides the usual neutral Windows-surface one ‘male’ and one ‘female’ surface in gender-specific colours – for the internal gender rate.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- .net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium Prozessor
- An MP3 Codec must be present on the system; MP3 Codecs from Windows Media Player 10/11/12 as well as lame_enc.dll are supported.